VIP Fall Foliage Experience
Upgrade your Fall Foliage to a VIP package!
See the autumn leaves in vivid colorful splendor as you experience all that the Hudson River Valley has to offer!
Enjoy the grandeur of Fall along the Hudson as a VIP with our exclusive Fall Foliage package. Your two day VIP excursion commences with a cruise up the Hudson on New York Water Taxi’s Fall Foliage cruise. Upon arrival at West Point, you will be greeted with private transportation and whisked away to the celebrated Thayer Hotel at West Point where you will enjoy world-class accommodations. Next you will enjoy a guided VIP tour of the historic West Point academy, and enjoy cocktails at the renowned, Zulu time rooftop lounge at The Thayer Hotel. Day two boasts a tour of Brotherhood, America’s oldest winery, and then it’s on to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, one of the country’s premiere shopping destinations.
- Fall Foliage Cruise- On New York Water Taxi’s Fall Foliage cruise, you will sail by numerous famous historic sites and landmarks, such as Grant’s Tomb, The Little Red Lighthouse, Bear Mountain Bridge, Sleepy Hollow and George Washington Bridge, all set against fall colors as diverse as the people of New York.
- West Point Tour- Once at West Point you will take an exciting guided tour of the United States Military Academy at West Point. Informative and fun, there is no better way for you to experience the sweep of America’s history than with a tour of West Point, America’s only active military base open to the public.
- Accommodations at the historic Thayer Hotel- Then relax in pure luxury, as you enjoy accommodations at the Thayer Hotel at West Point. A national historic landmark, The Thayer Hotel at West Point retains its original old-world charm and grandeur, inspirational beauty, and legacy of military tradition combed with state of the art amenities and modern luxury. The Thayer Hotel is the only full-service luxury hotel on the Hudson River from the George Washington Bridge to Albany, NY. Situated directly on the grounds of the prestigious United States Military Academy at West Point, The Thayer Hotel will offer you a grand gateway to one of America’s most historic and important sites.
- Enjoy Cocktails at the famed Zulu-time lounge- Located on the rooftop of The Thayer Hotel at West Point, you will enjoy stunning views, delicious cocktails and great company at Zulu-time lounge. The definition of high end nightlife in the Hudson Valley, ZuluTime is your rooftop lounge overlooking the majestic Hudson River.
- Tour of Brotherhood, America’s Oldest Winery:-A guided tour of Brotherhood, America's Oldest Winery begins with a review of the architectural pieces of the property and a brief history of the winery. You then tour the largest hand-excavated underground cellars in the country, which were built in the 1830's. You'll see large oak casks used to ferment and age our earliest vintages. Our working "Champagne" vault houses Method Champenoise bottles in tirage which visitors will get a glimpse of. The underground tour is complete in the "long vault" where our current vintages are being aged. Your visit ends in our tasting room where you will try a tasting flight of the day's featured wines.
- Visit to one of the country’s premiere shopping Mecca’s, Woodbury Common Premium Shopping Outlets – Shop ‘til you drop at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. Woodbury Common offers 220 stores, featuring the world’s largest collection of upscale designer and name brand shops, such as Chloe, Dior, Gucci and so much more!
- Return trip at your convenience on NYC’s Shortline-Enjoy your relaxing ride home in one of Shortline’s clean and comfortable motor coaches with many different departure times available. Shortline offers super convenient transportation, and central drop off locations right in the heart of New York City.
$499 : for two people ( includes 1 room) Call now for more information-212.742.1969
Saturdays: October 19, 26th and November 2nd
Duration: 2 days
12:30 PM departure from South Street Seaport, Pier 17
1:00 PM pick-up from Pier 84, West 44th St
Returns, Monday at your convenience via Shortline Coach to Port Authority, New York, NY