Our 4th of July Cruise is sold out - please visit our sister cruise, World Yacht, to purchase 4th of July tickets!
New York Water Taxi Fourth of July Fireworks Cruise
Celebrate Independence Day with food, fun, and fireworks! There is no better way to commemorate America's birthday than aboard New York Water Taxi's Fourth of July Fireworks Cruise. Celebrate this year by snagging front row seats to the most spectacular fireworks display in New York City and enjoying food and drinks with your crew, all while cruising on the water.
Aboard our iconic boats, you will get to enjoy a stationed buffet of hors d'oeuvres and entrees, as well as beer, wine, and soft drinks to keep you satiated throughout the night! Don't miss unbeatable views of the Macy's 4th of July Fireworks and the beloved New York skyline.
Come aboard to eat, drink, and celebrate the red, white & blue!
Guests watching fireworks show at night
Schedule & Location:
Boarding Location: Pier 81 @ 41st Street and West Side Highway
- Boarding: 5:30pm
- Departure: 6:45pm
- Return: 11:00pm
*Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the boarding time to ensure safe & seamless boarding onto the vessel.
Things to Know:
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on board.
- Views of the fireworks may vary on the vessel.
- All individuals, regardless of age, must purchase a ticket for the event. There are no infant or child rates, only individual rates.
What You'll See
- The breathtaking Macy's 4th of July Fireworks®
- Famous NYC landmarks like the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Freedom Tower and more
- An up-close view of the Statue of Liberty
New York Water Taxi boat in front of lower Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge
The Statue of Liberty
View of the New York City skyline from the water
View of the Brooklyn Bridge